- Job type:
- Oil & Gas
An experienced IT Systems Administrator with in-depth expertise of Documentum who has significant knowledge operating in the global oil and gas industry. A practical problem solver who combines his expertise of electronic engineering, IT systems with multi-lingual skills to build relationships and add value in a fast paced diversely cultural organisation. A results orientated, achievement focussed individual whose adaptable style has enabled him to thrive in changing situations.
KBR (formerly MW Kellogg Limited) 2003 - 2015
A leading global engineering, services and construction company with 27,000 employees worldwide operating across 40 countries supporting the energy, petrochemicals, government services and civil infrastructure
Associate Systems Administrator – Documentum
- Produced monthly reports extracted from Docbase (information repository database) to evaluate data integrity and monitor user traffic accessing the server.
- Managed and monitored monthly Docbase status and performance to analyse server usage.
- Managed the implementation of the Documentum Server and on-going upgrades in-line with business timelines.
- Conducted in-depth performance tests on Docbase following the deployment of new servers to ensure achievement of key performance indicators and accuracy of information.
- Provided remote user support using a specialist tool to access user system, conduct problem diagnostics and implement remedial fixes.
- Evaluated usage of office printing equipment, produced reports which identified opportunities for cost efficiencies.