Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd. operates a number of hotels in Malta under the brand name of LABRANDA Hotels and Resorts and is seeking to recruit a Housekeeping Supervisor on a full-time basis.
In this hands on role you will look to drive the productivity, motivation and development of all housekeeping team members, whilst ensuring high standards and company guidelines are maintained.
Reporting directly to the Executive Housekeeper, duties include but not limited to:
- Thorough knowledge of all housekeeping procedures;
- A hands on approach with strong leadership skills and the ability to successfully train, guide and mentor staff;
- Ensuring appropriate chemical safety and occupational health and safety standards and practices are maintained;
- Monitor labour costs and productivity output according to occupancy levels;
- Monitoring room cleanliness standards through daily inspections;
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of successful communication;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent grooming and personal presentation;
- Formulating and maintaining a rotating roster.
The selected candidate must have:
- Prior experience in housekeeping position;
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English;
- Multi-tasking, prioritising and efficient time-management abilities;
- Systematic, orderly, forward-looking and attentive to detail;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- The ability to work under pressure.
Apply for this job
- EUR 1,800 - EUR 2,200 / Month
- EUR 1,800 - EUR 2,000 / Month